About the Book:
The Italian folklore tradition is one of the most ancient unbroken chains of wisdom on earth. Discover the previously unwritten secrets of an Italian American family’s magical tradition passed down from generation to generation. This spellbook provides easy, step-by-step introductions to the basics of authentic Italian American magical practice.
Discover how to:
- Run a magical household, including creating a family altar and connecting with your ancestors
- Enhance your wellbeing for self and family through Buona Fortuna
- Perform transformative candle magic
- Diagnose, cure and ward away malocchio
- Learn time-tested health remedies from relieving symptoms of viruses to maintaining healthy skin and sleep routines
- Develop your most important magical tool – your mind
- Master divination through cartomancy, dreams, pendulums and more
With Tarot and folk Italian magic expert Dee Norman as your guide, build your magical toolkit and discover one of humanity’s longest-lasting traditions for good fortune, a happy home and self-care.
About the Author:
Dee Norman grew up in a family that practiced an Italian folk magical tradition (called by her family, “the things we do”). She received her first Tarot deck at 11 and has been studying Tarot for over 30 years. Consequently, she has studied magic and the Western Mystery Tradition most of her life. She began reading Tarot professionally in 1995 and has presented workshops in over a dozen venues in the US and Australia. She has given instruction on divination techniques, sigil magic, Italian folk magic, and various
ritual techniques. She has co-founded three covens, two of which were teaching covens. She is the founder of the Occult Observatory club on Clubhouse and hosts two rooms: Learning Lenormand and Household Magic.