Restaurants & Dining
When you’re ready, they’re ready! See below for the list of restaurants partners who have taken the Oxford Oath!
- Customers are not allowed to congregate in waiting areas
- Wear your mask into the restaurant. You can remove it after you’ve been seated.
- Restaurant seating capacity has been reduced to 50% or less
- No more than 6 people per table
What’s open in Oxford?
For an updated listing of what services your favorite restaurants are offering, click here.
The following restaurants/caterers have taken the Oxford Oath to serve you safely:
- Big Bad Breakfast
- Casa Mexicana Bar & Grill
- Chicken Salad Chick
- City Grocery
- Dodo Pizza
- Fergndan’s Wood Fired Pizza Café
- High Point Coffee
- Jake’s Craft BBQ
- King’s Steakhouse
- Living Foods
- Main Event Catering
- My Michelle’s
- Tarasque Cucina
- The Alligator Lounge Sports Bistreaux
- The Oxford Creamery
- Uptown Coffee